The EGNOS Helpdesk provides a customised helpdesk experience focused on each type of user. Our experts are ready to quickly provide support in:
- Troubleshooting when using EGNOS
- EDAS Registrations
- EGNOS implementation and applications setup
- General and technical EGNOS topics (usage, architecture, documentation, performance, coverage area, etc.)
To contact the EGNOS Helpdesk, you can use one of these methods:
- Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Call us to +34 911 236 555
- Complete the online form accessible from the EGNOS User Support Website and the EGNOS app
The EGNOS Helpdesk is available H24/7d.
EGNOS User Support Website
- LPV Procedures map
- EGNOS Satellites Visibility maps (urban and terrain obstacles)
- Cost-based assessments (EBCAST and EASE)
The EGNOS User Support Website community has more than 3,800 registered users. Join us and benefit from additional contents and information.
In addition, you can subscribe to EGNOS real-time notifications (about any planned maintenance activities or real-time issues that affects the EGNOS System and its services):
- SiS Outages Notifications (referring to the EGNOS System).
- APV-I Availability Degradation Notifications (intended for aviation users).
- LPV-200 Availability Degradation Notifications (intended for aviation users).
- Open Service Availability Degradation Notifications (intended for general-purpose applications users: agriculture, mapping & surveying, maritime, rail, road or other location-based services).
(*) These options will appear after clicking the “Next page” button until you reach the 4th step. Please check the notifications you would like to subscribe to and click on the "Create new account" button to complete the registration or “Save” if you already have an account.
EGNOS Documentation Notification Service
EGNOS users can also subscribe to the EGNOS Documentation Notification Service inside to be notified upon any EGNOS Documentation update. The available notifications are related to the following documents:
- Service Definition Documents (SDDs)
- EGNOS Bulletins
- Service Notices
- Service Implementation Roadmaps
- Monthly Performance Reports
- Yearly Reports
Should you need further information on any other documents, please let us know through the EGNOS Helpdesk.
Do you want to access easily all the information on EGNOS?
Access easily to any information that EGNOS users may need for the different EGNOS Services (Open Service, Safety-of-Life and EDAS), including the EGNOS official documentation, performance data and support material for different application domains.
The EGNOS app has just been updated to version 2.2.0! This recent release comes with a brand new functionality: the Satellite finder.
Many new functionalities and contents are coming. Stay tuned!